We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality service. Here are the people working for you every day to repair your vehicle.
- Kristina moved to Georgia from Ohio in 2010. Her and her daughter moved to Ga to be closer to family. Kristina transplanted to the automotive industry after 17 years in sales and service in the telecom industry. Kristina enjoys working with people and handling the administrative and marketing tasks for Speedy. In Kristina's spare time she enjoys spending time with her husband and daughter, outdoor activities, especially water sports, scrap-booking, cooking, hiking and snow-skiing.
Chris, Master Certified Builder
- Chris has been married to his wife Julie for over 30 years. They are proud parents of 2 grown children and empty nesters with the exception of their furbabies. Chris moved to Georgia from Southern Califormia several years ago to be closer to family. In his spare time he fishing, camping, and the drag races. Chris is a Master Certified Builder who takes pride in his work and continued training.
Ann, Administrative Assistant
- Ann is a great asset to Speedy. She will likely greet you with a smile at the front desk, shuttle a customer to work if needed, or pick up parts. She is an essential part of providing great customer service to you! Ann and Steve have been together for over 20 years and have two beautiful daughters and six grandchildren. In her spare time, she enjoys gardening, cooking and making memories with her family.
Romey, Expert R & R Technician
- Romey is happily married to his wife of over 20 years with two teenage twins that keep them very busy. Romey has been in the automotive industry for over 18 years and is very thorough on the work he does.In his spare time he can be found fishing or hunting. Romey has called Georgia home for the past 30 years and was originally born in Wisconsin. Romey is a R & R technician with many years of mechanical experience.
Mike, Certified Diagnostician
- Mike is a Georgia Native. He is a proud father of all girls. Mike has 20 plus years experience in the automotive industry. In his spare time he enjoys fishing, spending time with his family and being outdoors. Mike enjoys continued training and creating a positive customer experience.
Stylez & Riley, Welcoming Committee
- Besides being the most adorable hounds ever, Stylez and Riley help with greeting customers and customer relations.
Stylez and Riley are part-time residents at the shop, and love new visitors! Be sure to say hello to our furry friends, too! They're very friendly and are always eager to make new friends.
Our number one priority is giving you the best service and experience at a Transmission Repair Center you have ever encountered. Please let us know how we can improve during your visit. We appreciate your feedback!