- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Speedy Marietta-Transmission Shop Offers Auto Repair Services You Can Count On!
In today's society having an expensive repair done can be a gamble because most people put on a good front until you've spent your money then do questionable work, Which is why most people rely on a good review when making a decision where to take their vehicle. I chose speedy Marietta based on their customer feedback and was not disappointed. They did a great job rebuilding my transmission it drives and shifts in a way you know a professional with experience did the job. The pricing was fair and the work was done in a reasonable amount of time. I will definitely use their services again and highly recommend them to anyone in need of repairs .
william Ingram, 06/22/2021
Great staff. Owner is awesome. Staff is awesome. Highly recommend. Great honest transmission shop!
Dave Wills, 05/15/2021
Speedy Transmission is an excellent transmission repair shop. The people there are great to work with. The main gal at the deck is extremely knowledgeable as well as professional and a nice person. She is either the owner or employee but if she's an employee she needs a raise. I am especially appreciative of this shop as they came highly recommended by a friend of mine and the only transmission shop in the area that I know who were willing and able to work on my vehicle. Evidently my vehicle (a 2012 GMC Penske box truck) has a transmission that is more difficult to work on than normal and other shops in the area had declined to even give me a quote as either their bays weren't big enough or the transmission itself was too difficult. Thanks everyone at Speedy Transmission.
denis richardson, 05/08/2021
Great shop with very knowledgeable & honest mechanics with very reasonable prices. I've used them several times & send people there as often as I can
Jason Lewis, 05/07/2021
Rebuilt transmission. My car drives like it's new.
Tim Cheseborough, 01/17/2021
Hi all, so back in August I bought a used 03 suburban with 178k on the odometer and was in exellent interior and exterior shape as well mechanically (or so I thought) Within the first week of ownership the transmission was shifting quite hard from 1-2 And after searching around this place came up with good reviews and decided to bring it in for diagnostic, and sadly my good deal purchase was going to need a transmission... Decided to bite the bullet as the rest of truck was really good shape and let this shop rebuild it. I waited to write the review becouse I wanted to see how it did in months of driving and all I can say is this is by far the best experience I've gotten out a rebuild unit (I've had 3 transmissions rebuilt in my lifetime) super smooth and shifting like new!!!! Very happy with results and will recommend this shop to anyone that is need of transmission service. Very professional and very competitive pricing!!!!!!