Repairing your transmission is a big decision. If you have maintained your car properly it most likely has a lot of life left.
- The average car payment in the United States is $479 per month.
- Over 50% of the cars that we diagnose do not need a complete transmission overhaul.
Your transmission is a container of parts and there are a lot of parts inside that are still good. Your transmission may not require a complete overhaul or replacement, it may require a simple repair.
- The average transmission overhaul is $2,400.
- Repairing your transmission gives you an annual savings of $3,348
- In most cases if you plan to keep your vehicle 4 months or longer, the repair pays for itself versus a 60 month car payment.
Speedy Marietta offers an additional savings for customers who choose to pay cash. While we realize that cash is not an option for everyone, we also have financing available. You have options:
- Do nothing at all with a car that has a lot of life left.
- Spend weeks looking for a car, and then hours at a car lot to take on a high car payment for 60 months, not to mention increased insurance premiums.
- Take advantage of our cash discount by having your transmission repaired.
- Take advantage of six months same as cash financing at an average of $333 a month.* (*approval required)
Not all transmission shops are created equal. It is important to choose a quality repair over the cheapest estimate. We hear horror stories on a daily basis, however at Speedy Marietta we are committed to Quality Repairs at Fair Pricing. Schedule your FREE Performance Check and Road Test today by calling 770-422-0919 or by submitting an appointment request. Hassle Free and No Obligation.