We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality service. Here are the people working for you every day to repair your vehicle.
- Kristina moved to Georgia from Ohio in 2010. Her and her daughter moved to Georgia to be closer to family. Kristina transplanted to the automotive industry after 17 years in sales and service in the telecom industry. Kristina enjoys working with people and handling the administrative and marketing tasks for Speedy Marietta-Transmission Shop. In Kristina's spare time she enjoys spending time with her daughter and friends, outdoor activities, especially water sports, scrap-booking, cooking, hiking and snow-skiing.
Chris, Master Certified Builder
- Chris has been married to his wife Julie for over 30 years. They are proud parents of 2 grown children and empty nesters with the exception of their furbabies. Chris moved to Georgia from Southern Califormia several years ago to be closer to family. In his spare time he fishing, camping, and the drag races. Chris is a Master Certified Builder who takes pride in his work and continued training.
Ann, Administrative Assistant
- Ann is a great asset to Speedy Marietta-Transmission Shop. She will likely greet you with a smile at the front desk, shuttle a customer to work if needed, or pick up parts. She is an essential part of providing great customer service to you! Ann and Steve have been together for over 20 years and have two beautiful daughters and six grandchildren. In her spare time, she enjoys gardening, cooking and making memories with her family.
- Kate was born in Portland Oregon, she spent the majority of her life in Georgia- the last 28 years. Kate lives in Marietta, she graduated with a degree in Automotive Technology from Chattahoochee Tech. She has been a service advisor and the past 8 years a mechanic at a very successful shop in Roswell. Kate absolutely loves working on cars, and continued education and training are very important to her. In Kate's spare time she enjoys playing video games and spending time with her family, especially Sundays when they get together for game night with her sister, niece and nephew.
Stylez & Riley, Welcoming Committee
- Besides being the most adorable hounds ever, Stylez and Riley help with greeting customers and customer relations.
Stylez and Riley are part-time residents at the shop, and love new visitors! Be sure to say hello to our furry friends, too! They're very friendly and are always eager to make new friends.
Our number one priority is giving you the best service and experience at a Transmission Repair Center you have ever encountered. Please let us know how we can improve during your visit. We appreciate your feedback!