We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality service. Here are the people working for you every day to repair your vehicle.
- Kristina moved to Georgia from Ohio in 2010. Her and her daughter moved to Georgia to be closer to family. Kristina transplanted to the automotive industry after 17 years in sales and service in the telecom industry. Kristina enjoys working with people and handling the administrative and marketing tasks for Speedy Marietta-Transmission Shop. In Kristina's spare time she enjoys spending time with her daughter and friends, outdoor activities, especially water sports, scrap-booking, cooking, hiking and snow-skiing.
Chris, Master Certified Builder
- Chris has been married to his wife Julie for over 30 years. They are proud parents of 2 grown children and empty nesters with the exception of their furbabies. Chris moved to Georgia from Southern Califormia several years ago to be closer to family. In his spare time he fishing, camping, and the drag races. Chris is a Master Certified Builder who takes pride in his work and continued training.
Ann, Administrative Assistant
- Ann is a great asset to Speedy Marietta-Transmission Shop. She will likely greet you with a smile at the front desk, shuttle a customer to work if needed, or pick up parts. She is an essential part of providing great customer service to you! Ann and Steve have been together for over 20 years and have two beautiful daughters and six grandchildren. In her spare time, she enjoys gardening, cooking and making memories with her family.
Romey, Expert R & R Technician
- Romey is happily married to his wife of over 20 years with two teenage twins that keep them very busy. Romey has been in the automotive industry for over 18 years and is very thorough on the work he does.In his spare time he can be found fishing or hunting. Romey has called Georgia home for the past 30 years and was originally born in Wisconsin. Romey is a R & R technician with many years of mechanical experience.
Craig, Certified Diagnostician & Chassis Tech
- Born in Michigan-moved to Georgia in 1980, Craig has been married to his beautiful bride, Angie for 25 years. Together they have a daughter and grand-daughter. In Craig's spare time he mostly enjoys spending time with his family and they can usually be found at the lake. He also enjoys drag racing. Craig started in the Transmission business back in 1988 and is also ASE Certified. He takes pride in continued education and over-coming industry challenges. Craig brings a wealth of knowledge to our team, as a former shop owner he has worn the hat of each position in the shop.
Stylez & Riley, Welcoming Committee
- Besides being the most adorable hounds ever, Stylez and Riley help with greeting customers and customer relations.
Stylez and Riley are part-time residents at the shop, and love new visitors! Be sure to say hello to our furry friends, too! They're very friendly and are always eager to make new friends.
Our number one priority is giving you the best service and experience at a Transmission Repair Center you have ever encountered. Please let us know how we can improve during your visit. We appreciate your feedback!