SPEEDY MARIETTA TRANSMISSION SHOP BLOG
SPEEDY MARIETTA TRANSMISSION SHOP BLOG, Marietta, GA
The Speedy Difference
We only have one way of fixing transmissions: the right way!
What is the real difference in how we repair transmissions, versus how the other shops do it? Read about our way of doing business, explained below:
1. The only way to fix it: We only want to fix transmissions the right way. In fact, we don't want to do the work at all, if it isn't done right. Our reputation matters when it comes time to get you back on the road in your vehicle, and we want to make sure it's done the right way!
2. Experience matters: We are not a backyard mechanic who does work on the side when we have time to "tinker" with it. With Speedy Marietta-Transmission Shop, you are paying for years of professional experience and training, superior diagnostic equipment, and the highest quality fluid and parts. Our experience is a big difference maker in how well your transmission will run when we are through with it.
3. Don't sacrifice quality: Saving a little can cost you a lot in the long run. We know that everyone wants a good deal, however, if the price that you pay is sacrificing quality, is it still a good deal? Before you pay too little for a half-done job, bring your transmission repair to Speedy Marietta-Transmission Shop for a complete job that is worth the price!
4. The best kind of warranty: Many transmission shops have warranty programs, but just because you have a warranty on the transmission repair, doesn't mean you want the hassle of bringing it back again and again for more repairs. If you have to take it back several times for repairs, you would need a rental car, have missed days of work, extra hassle, and major inconveniences. At Speedy Marietta-Transmission Shop, our work is backed by a warranty, but we hope you never have to use it.
5. We don't cut corners to save money. Sometimes people ask us to cut corners, or skip certain repairs to save money. We simply don't do business that way. Skipping over needed replacement parts would cost us time and money, and put our reputation at risk. We don't do business like that. You can trust our transmission work and our suggestions when we tell you that a replacement part is needed.
Our mission statement includes: "Quality and integrity; automotive repair at a fair price...." We stand behind that statement!
There is always a cost associated with quality work, but it won't cost you a fortune at Speedy Marietta-Transmission Shop. You will always be treated fairly at Speedy Marietta-Transmission Shop!
See below for links to previous blog posts: